Do you have the drive to succeed?
If so, then this Enterprise job might be for you. The rental car company is hiring full-time, work-from-home reservation sales representatives in the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Utah.
Don’t see your state? Here’s why companies may restrict location for work-at-home jobs.
For these sales rep jobs, you’ll need to be a computer-savvy problem-solver who can deliver exceptional customer service, specifically when handling difficult situations.
Schedules include weekends and have start times between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. CST.
Thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution for this job listing.
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Reservation Sales Representative Jobs at Enterprise
Pay: $12.85 an hour
- Receiving incoming calls while accessing information from numerous applications.
- Completing the mandatory training, Monday through Friday, 9 to 5:30 p.m. CST.
Applicants for this position must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
Additionally, they must have:
- Previous customer service experience; call center experience is preferred.
- Advanced computing and keyboard skills, including navigating between multiple screens and programs.
- A PC — no Macs — with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, as well as a computer USB headset with microphone.
- A separate modem and a router with an Ethernet cable connection.
- High-speed internet access — no DSL, satellite or wireless.
- A physical address (no P.O. Boxes) where the company can ship your headset and key fob.
Apply here for the work-from-home reservations sales representative job at Enterprise. Scroll through the listings to find your city.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: